This document is meant to provide terms and conditions for our external Refer to EPAM program. A referral reward payment will be made to non-EPAM employees for successful referrals, which means the referral meets the Eligibility Guidelines below and the candidate is hired by EPAM.
By submitting a referral to EPAM, you are committing that you have the referred individual's consent to share their information with EPAM.
The referrer is ineligible for a reward payment if:
- EPAM has been in contact with the candidate about potential employment within the last 60 days.
- The referred individual was submitted to EPAM by an approved source (external user, EPAM employee, recruiting agency etc.) and the previous recommendation is still valid.
- The referred individual is not admitted to recruiting process on verification stage.
- The referred individual is a current EPAM employee or hired into a temporary role, or to an internship, co-op, or one of EPAM's entry-level programs.
- The referring individual does not have first-hand personal and/or professional knowledge of the individual being referred and is unable to provide their personal contact information and/or resume.
- The referred individual works for an EPAM client or partner where there is a current No-Hire Agreement.
- The referring individual is contractually prohibited from making the referral (ex: based on a non-solicitation agreement).
- The individual is recommending him/herself to EPAM.
- The referred individual is ineligible for hire based on current labor law.
- The referring individual is an EPAM employee.
- The referring individual is an immediate family member of an EPAM employee who is a:
- Member of the Talent Acquisition, Staffing, or People Management organizational category;
- Member of the Senior Management job function category;
- Hiring decision maker or potential Manager of the referred individual.
By accepting a referral reward payment, you confirm you are unaware of any reason you would not be eligible under these guidelines.
Referral reward amount
Referral Reward amount is available at https://anywhere-referral.epam.com/bonus/scheme and equals to the amount displayed at the time of submission of a referral.
Terms and Conditions
- You will be notified by our Refer to EPAM team if your referral is hired.
- Referral reward payments will be processed within thirty (30) days of your referral's start date.
- To be eligible for a reward: (i) your referral must be placed into an active hiring process within 30 days from the date EPAM received your referral, and (ii) your referral must then be hired as a direct result of that hiring process. If the referred individual is not entered into an active hiring process within 30 days, or becomes unresponsive for a period of greater than 30 days during the hiring process, then the referral no longer qualifies under this program, even if the hiring process is started or resumed at a later time.
- Submitting a referral does not create any type of employment relationship between EPAM and you.
If a referring individual is or becomes a candidate for employment at EPAM, any referral made through the External Referrals Program that is hired only after the referring individual begins employment will convert to an internal referral and be governed by EPAM's Employee Referral Program.
- All individuals who are eligible to receive a referral reward payment through EPAM’s external referral program are required to provide the applicable documents and tax forms:
- BANK ACCOUNT NUMBER DETAILS
- SCAN OR PHOTO OF VALID PASSPORT OR ID
- All referral reward payment amounts advertised are subject to applicable taxes, for which you are solely responsible.
- There are various payment methods for your referral reward; additional information may be required if you prefer to be paid electronically.
- In the event the bank receiving the referral reward payment charges any associated fees, including any intermediary and beneficiary bank, those fees will be deducted from the final payment to you.
NOTE: EPAM Talent Acquisition Leadership has the right to determine eligibility and payments of all referrals in question.