EPAM may collect, store and process the following categories of personal information obtained from you (or via a third party with your consent):
- Personal contact details including your name, title, gender, address, phone number and email address
- Professional social media accounts
- Any photo uploaded by you
- Your username (or other similar identifier) and data required for log-in
- Your log in frequency, location and activity
- Your profile preferences and other forms you may complete in your online profile
- Any privacy or communication preferences
- CCTV footage from attendance at any EPAM office locations
EPAM will use your personal information for the following purposes:
- To register and maintain an online profile and utilize applicable EPAM products and services
- Updating you on any changes to our privacy notice, security updates or changes to EPAM products and services
- Contacting you as part of a recruitment campaign
- Physical security of our people, visitors and property
There may be additional categories and processing of your personal information if you have previously engaged with EPAM or pursuant to a legal agreement with EPAM.
As a global company EPAM may transfer your personal information to its affiliated companies which may be outside of your home jurisdiction. Click here for details of EPAM’s locations. If you have any questions about this privacy notice, EPAM’s practices or your interaction with EPAM please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Under certain circumstances, by law you have the right to:
- Request access to your personal information (commonly known as a "data subject access request"). This enables you to receive a copy of the personal information we hold about you and to check that we are lawfully processing it.
- Request correction of the personal information that we hold about you. This enables you to have any incomplete or inaccurate information we hold about you corrected.
- Request erasure of your personal information. This enables you to ask us to delete or remove personal information where there is no good reason for us continuing to process it. You also have the right to ask us to delete or remove your personal information where you have exercised your right to object to processing (see below).
- Object to processing of your personal information where we are relying on a legitimate interest (or those of a third party) and there is something about your particular situation which makes you want to object to processing on this ground. You also have the right to object where we are processing your personal information for direct marketing purposes such as our recruitment campaigns or “hot jobs” emails.
- Request the restriction of processing of your personal information. This enables you to ask us to suspend the processing of personal information about you, for example if you want us to establish its accuracy or the reason for processing it.
- Request the transfer of your personal information to another party.
If you want to review, verify, correct or request erasure of your personal information, object to the processing of your personal data, or request that we transfer a copy of your personal information to another party, please contact email@example.com in writing.
You will not have to pay a fee to access your personal information (or to exercise any of the other rights). However, we may charge a reasonable fee if your request for access is clearly unfounded or excessive. Alternatively, we may refuse to comply with the request in such circumstances.
We may need to request specific information from you to help us confirm your identity and ensure your right to access the information (or to exercise any of your other rights). This is another appropriate security measure to ensure that personal information is not disclosed to any person who has no right to receive it.